Cubicle 7 Games Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end

2 posters

Go down

Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end Empty Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end

Post by Wbweather Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:57 am

I was afraid that with the passing of Joe Dever, Cubicle 7 would not be continuing the game after fulfilling the Kickstarter commitments. I asked about this specifically at Gencon and was told that that is indeed what is happening. It seems that they are narrowing their focus to their 4 highest selling games, The One Ring, Adventures in Middle-earth, Doctor Who, and now Warhammer. Other lines will no longer be produced. This is the case for Lone Wolf. It is sad news for me, but understandable.
Wbweather
Wbweather
Admin

https://cubicle7fans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end Empty Re: Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end

Post by Rich H Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Sad news indeed.

Rich H

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end Empty Re: Lone Wolf Adventure Game coming to an end

Post by Rich H Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:57 am

Wbweather wrote:I was afraid that with the passing of Joe Dever, Cubicle 7 would not be continuing the game after fulfilling the Kickstarter commitments. I asked about this specifically at Gencon and was told that that is indeed what is happening. It seems that they are narrowing their focus to their 4 highest selling games, The One Ring, Adventures in Middle-earth, Doctor Who, and now Warhammer. Other lines will no longer be produced. This is the case for Lone Wolf. It is sad news for me, but understandable.

Looks like you've been fed some incorrect information. Dom on the Lone Wolf Adventure Game KS has stated the following:

I think someone has gotten the wrong end of the stick, we're still publishing Lone Wolf. What would you most like to see next?

Rich H

Back to top Go down

Post by Wbweather Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Interesting, T.S. seemed to think otherwise. I guess what Dom says trumps anything else I heard, so that is great news indeed.
Wbweather
Wbweather
Admin

https://cubicle7fans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich H Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Not exactly a junior member of staff, is it. I wonder how he and Dom could have gotten their wires crossed so much.

Rich H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down