Cubicle 7 Games Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubicle 7 forums closing

3 posters

Go down

Cubicle 7 forums closing Empty Cubicle 7 forums closing

Post by Wbweather Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 am

It has been announced that due to regulatory changes involving the GDPR, Cubicle 7 will be shutting down its official forums.

In a message on the Cubicle 7 site, Dom McDowall said:

Dom McDowall wrote:Hi everyone

You’ve probably had a load of emails about the new data protection legislation, GDPR. Companies operating in the EU are working to make sure they comply with its requirements before they come into effect on 25th May 2018.

We’ve just concluded our own review in preparation for the legislation, and mostly we passed with flying colours. The area which is high risk for us is this forum as we don’t have the resources to effectively manage it in line with the rules of the GDPR. I have taken the difficult decision to close the forum as of the 24th May 2018.

I appreciate that this is very disappointing for our regular users. If you all agree to move to a different forum together, let us know and I can make sure that C7 staff drop in. Facebook and Twitter are good places to keep in touch too.

Also, if there is any user-created content that you would like to keep, please save it by the 24th May – sorry for the short notice, it’s been a complicated thing to work our way through.

Thanks for your support

Dom

P.S. You can find out more about GDPR here – https://www.eugdpr.org/
Wbweather
Wbweather
Admin

https://cubicle7fans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cubicle 7 forums closing Empty Re: Cubicle 7 forums closing

Post by Silverfoxdmt73 Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 am

Is it only me that is a little concerned by the lack of updates on the C7 official site - last one was on 30 May for the WFRP Combat update...

Silverfoxdmt73

Back to top Go down

Post by Wbweather Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:23 am

Yeah, it would be nice if they would at least do a weekly update since the forum is gone.
Wbweather
Wbweather
Admin

https://cubicle7fans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterwolf Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Yes, with the loss of the forum I not only miss the input from players/GM's but also the feel that I was finding out about new products ASAP - things like covers of upcoming items and updates on progress as well as when the completed books are released.  I find myself checking their website and FB site, but lately nothing for TOR. Sad
Winterwolf
Winterwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down