Erebor The Lonely Mountain

Go down

Post by Clithgow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm considering picking up The One Ring RPG supplement to use as source material for AIME. Anyone have it? I'm wondering as to the content and if any (much) has been duplicated in the already printed AIME materials.

Thanks!

Clithgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erebor The Lonely Mountain

Post by geomtje on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 pm

The AiME books are the D&D 5e friendly versions of TOR. So most content is the same; its just based on the AiME system instead of TOR. There are more TOR books as of right now though, but AiME is slowly closing the gap.

Any specific supplements that you are interested in?
geomtje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clithgow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks geomt. Its definitely the Erebor supplement I'm most interest in. I think my players are rapidly heading in that direction so I don't think an AIME version will be out before they get there Wink

Clithgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geomtje on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:24 pm

I should have read title 😅 You should be able to use most of the supplement, since most is extra information. I have no experience with AiME, but I have heard that it’s not too difficult to ‘translate’ TOR to AiME. The new Cultures might be the most ‘difficult’ to do so.
geomtje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clithgow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm

geomtje wrote:I should have read title 😅 You should be able to use most of the supplement, since most is extra information. I have no experience with AiME, but I have heard that it’s not too difficult to ‘translate’ TOR to AiME. The new Cultures might be the most ‘difficult’ to do so.

Its all good...I appreciate the input. I'll order it soon.

Clithgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wbweather on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 pm

It will be out before long, I'm fairly certain, but if you want to start soon, you could get a lot of information from the Erebor book.
Wbweather
Admin

View user profile http://cubicle7fans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clithgow on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Wbweather wrote:It will be out before long, I'm fairly certain, but if you want to start soon, you could get a lot of information from the Erebor book.

I suppose we'll see...perhaps I'll just get the PDF version only. I did find Richard Harrisons fan made A Guide to Dale PDF - maybe I'll just let that suffice until the actual AIME version comes out.

Thanks!

Clithgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich H on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Clithgow wrote:I suppose we'll see...perhaps I'll just get the PDF version only. I did find Richard Harrisons fan made A Guide to Dale PDF - maybe I'll just let that suffice until the actual AIME version comes out.

Hope you're using the version that was edited to (mostly) match up with the Erebor content! Ref: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmok5kyz1qe6xwt/A%20Guide%20to%20Dale%20%28Revised%29.pdf?dl=0

Rich H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clithgow on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 am

Rich H wrote:
Hope you're using the version that was edited to (mostly) match up with the Erebor content! Ref: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmok5kyz1qe6xwt/A%20Guide%20to%20Dale%20%28Revised%29.pdf?dl=0

I am now! Thanks very much!

Clithgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down